Friday, July 20, 2012

Pioneer Days

Since moving up to St. Johns I have been so excited for a 2 things, Pioneer Days and The Fair.  Pioneer Days was a blast.  Jennifer came up and stayed with me and Jake was at a work conference in Tucson.  We ate El Camino, cruised, watched movies, went to the campfire circle, went to Lyman Lake, talked and talked.  I love my Jennifer.  Jake was able to come home early on Saturday and we all went to the parade with the Boyles.  These pictures are from one of the trips to Lyman Lake.
Aubrey, Davis & Daphne
                                                                              Davis
                                                                             Daphne
 While playing in the lake Davis told me he had to go to the bathroom.  I told him to go ahead and pee in the lake.  So he got out of the water and pulled down his pants and went!
                                                                           Aubrey
                                                                          Bridges
                                                             Aubrey, Lara & Graham
                                                                              Daphne
                                I think I had to take every rock on the beach out of his mouth

Lyman is only open during the summer so we come here at least once a week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I suck your sons penis

Anonymous said...

If I found David out alone I would approach him and tell him to keep quit and come with me. I would take him some wear quiet and strip him naked I would then tie his hands behind his back and lie him down. I would start playing with his penis until he gets hard and the wank a suck it. Then I would make him suck my penis until I cum then I would turn him over and fuck him until I cum up his ass after I have fished with him I would clean my penis off with his underwear put them in my pocket untie his hands put his clothes back on Tel him to keep quiet about what happend betweens take him near to where he lives walk off tell him to carry on to where hi lives