Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Bridges!

Yeppers, he is one year old!  This year has gone by sooo fast.  What a funny sweet little boy I have.  Bridges loves to crawl around the house and get into anything I leave down.  He is constantly smiling and loves to give kisses.  I kiss those juicy dimples in return!  He loves food, any food he can get his hands on, and he is not picky.  I swear he eats more than Davis or Daphne. 

For his birthday we had a family party at the church ramadas.  I made Hawaiian haystacks, pumpkin bars and Grandma Wilhelm made marshmallow brownies.  It was such a beautiful evening and we spent several hours enjoying food and conversation while the kids ran wild. 

I love this little boy!
 
 

Aunt Lara made this hat

Playing with Bridge's gifts

Handsome Jake

Dimples!

4 Generations of Davis'{Grandma Wilhelm, Maria, Bridges, Great Grandma Davis}

 3 Generations of Boyles {Davis, Jake, Bridges, Grandpa Boyle}
 Grandpa Wilhelm

Grandma Boyle & Bridges

Aunt Lara Louie

Tjei

Graham

I love Mia's face in this one {Graham, Aubrey, Mia, Daphne}

Aubrey

Davis