Tuesday, May 31, 2011

100 Miles of Nowhere

Most of you should know by now but if not, I have recently began to spend a lot of time on my bike.  I have started a project blog to track my progress and journey.  I signed up for a charity ride, 100 Miles of Nowhere, and will be completing it this weekend.  It consists of me riding alone for 100 miles over a short distance loop (ten 10 mile loops for example).  We are going to have a finish line gathering if you'd like to come and see what a 270lbs man riding 100 miles looks like - come on out.  I will have more information shortly on when and where exactly - as soon as I have those details I will let you know (you can pencil it in between 10:30 and 11:30am at either a park near our home or the bike shop down the road from us).  It would be fun to see you there.

No comments: